REMINDER – WMU will be closed on Monday, September 5, 2022 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday. Those who normally have curbside garbage pickups on Mondays will be serviced on Wednesday, September 7, 2022. If you have any questions, please contact the WMU Solid Waste Department at (859) 744-1170.
Solid Waste Collectors/Drivers (CDL preferred but not required)
Waste Water Collection/Water Distribution Operators
Waste Water Plant Operator
Call our office for instructions to apply!
- Mike Anderson, Chairman
- Jimmy Powell, Vice-Chairman
- John Omohundro, Treasurer
- William Baker, Secretary
- Jim Roarx, Commissioner
- John H. Rompf, White, McCann & Stewart
- Hon. Ed Burtner, Mayor, city of Winchester
- Jennifer Sparks, Director of Accounting & Finance
- Joy Lewis, Director of Administration
- Kevin Mayhorn, Director of Engineering & Operations
The WMU Commission meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 5:30 p.m., 150 North Main Street.
WMU participates in BUD (Before U Dig), the one-stop, underground utility locating service. Call BUD to have all underground utilities located.
One call “Before U Dig” will save you time, money, and problems down the road.