Winchester Municipal Utilities residential solid waste customers providing evidence of current paid account and personal identification may dispose of solid waste generated at their residential service address at the transfer station at no additional cost. No contractors will be permitted to dispose of any debris at no charge.
Residential customers that are unable to provide evidence of a current paid account and personal identification shall be charged according to the fees assessed for non-residential and non-WMU solid waste customers.
All contractors, non-residential and non-WMU solid waste customers shall be charged the following fees for solid waste disposal at the transfer station:
- Compactable, non-compactable, and bagged trash will be charged $50.00 per ton.
- Construction/demolition debris will be charged $60.00 per ton.
- 1 pickup per week Solid Waste
- 1 pickup per week Recycling
- 1 pickup per week – Boom Truck (large item)
- 20 cubic yards per Month at Transfer Station
- $40.01 Monthly Pickup – 2 pickups per week
- $ 4.64 per additional curbits picked up above 2 each week
Residential establishments with six (6) or more units may contact the
Solid Waste Department at 859-744-1170 for rates
|6 yard (6w x 5 1/2 d x 6t)||$23.18||$25.49|
|8 yard (6 1/2w x 6 1/2 d x 6 1/2 t)||$30.90||$29.87|
|20 yard (7w x 4t x 22 Long)||$103.00||$164.80|
|30 yard (7w x 6t x 22 Long)||$142.92||$238.24|
|40 yard (7w x 8t x 22 Long)||$206.00||$329.60|